Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, February 1, 2013

What Lincoln Has Become

We never had to child proof the house with Avery or Mack, but it's happening now that Lincoln is getting older. I have never seen anything like it. In a matter of seconds he's climbing the stairs with the loudest laugh you've ever heard! The other day we went to help another child in the restroom and he had dumped the dog bowl over and "tried" a piece of food. There are many Lincoln moments that shock me...
He wouldn't get out of Cooper's water bowl, so we tried the sink.

He loved it and played for about twenty minutes!

"Don't worry mom, you can clean it up later."


always trying to steel whatever brother or sister has.  When he gets his hands on it, he won't let go!
This is after he came by

He will be a one year old this month. I can't believe it! We are excited to celebrate his first birthday and even more excited to see what this little guy turns out to be. He is defiantly not going to be our calm kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment