Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, February 17, 2013

While He Was Away

The last hospital stay my mom and Mark's mom helped with the other two-unfortunately this time Nanny was sick and with Mack's condition he can't be exposed to anything.  We were very lucky to have that much help and are blessed.   

This time Papa H. made a visit and took the kids to dinner.  Every time Mack saw him he asked for his pizza (whenever he comes out to our house he brings a pizza:)) 

Overall, my parents had the responsibility for Avery and Lincoln while we were busy with Mack.  They gave them lots of attention and gave them the opportunity to be with their cousins.  I am forever thankful to my parents for everything they did!!  It's a lot to fully take care of these two (especially when you have already raised your children), but we made it out with everyone happy.  What warms my heart the most is no one ever complains to help us and they never worry us with their worries.  Here are some pictures of my babies while he (Mack) was away getting better...

Homemade play dough gave them a fun activity



Millie is at the perfect age to help!  She was so helpful with Lincoln


Yes, Lucie is on a leash and Avery is walking her around

Finally some snuggles with her Papa!
   Like I have said in a previous post-we are learning to lean of others.  Our dog was scooped up and pampered with Uncle Jack and Aunt Meagan and our house was watched by multiple people.  We were totally taken care of while in St. Louis and now we are getting help here-Nanny is back and better!  I don't know what we would do without help...and I just don't want to think about it.  Instead, I want to THANK THEM ALL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment