Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Busting Out Take Two

Today I begged with the doctors and made so many promises (wink to doctor Meagan) to let us out. It was over a week and he was feeling better, but being in there made him depressed. He had that one good day, but then just wanted to sleep.

I knew if I could just get him home he would be better. With being home we have a ton of medicine to give, we have to watch blood pressure, we have to make sure he's drinking and he can't come into contact with anything! Oh and we have to stay close until Friday for another transfusion... I don't care!

We have only been home for two hours and he has; drank a lot, is sleeping now and scored a bag of chips from Nanny. It's scary to be out-his white blood cell count is next to nothing-to be straight forward, if he gets a bacterial infection he will not be able to fight it off!

We are going to live in a bubble and enforce hand washing as you enter our house, but we get to be a family...and celebrate Lincoln turning one!! Yippee!

Everyone's prayers worked to get us out. I know I've asked a lot, but please keep it up! Thank you for your support!!







No comments:

Post a Comment