Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Happy Day

Since Mack rode on a helicopter he's been asking for helicopters. So, papa heard this and off he went to the toy store. He gave him a huge helicopter, many little planes and a remote control helicopter. We held out on the remote control one...until today. He's been so tired and grouchy-I was looking for anything to cheer him up. This took two seconds to bring a smile to his face. Not only that, but his siblings and Meme came to see him fly his plane. The nurses were shocked to see a total opposite of how he's been acting. It makes me cry happy tears writing this. I can't get the videos to work, but below are pictures of a day to be happy about!!! I hope I'm not jinxing it by writing about it... Tomorrow shall tell us more!

















No comments:

Post a Comment