Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Double the Fun

On top of all our family we have two other special "family" members. One being "meme" Emily and the other is Kristina. Kristina helps with my brothers kids, but has been apart of my kids life through the years-including our trip to Italy. She has also been a huge help, while we've been in town, by taking my kids to play. Today these two special people united!! They ventured to the Magic House and it was double the fun for Avery, Lincoln and Gretchen (their cousin). I am adding most of the pictures I have been receiving from the two. If they're reading this, I want them to know there is no way we could do all of this with Mack without their help!!! Thank you Meme and Kristina our kids are lucky to have two people love them and play with them so much!

(I have to add that my posts from the past few weeks have been on my phone, so it's fast and probably sounds messy at times. I also don't have a choice on the size of pictures...or you might but I don't know how😁)





























No comments:

Post a Comment