Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Starting WAY Back

The weeks leading up to our vacation were busy.  Between being in the hospital and packing for our trip, I had not pulled my camera out to add one important post...
 I totally missed Father's Day!!  Well, it was pretty calm-the kids were sick and so was I.  We did manage to go out just the two of us.  Mark's parents watched the kids so we got them ready for bed and snuggled up for a movie.  They loved having popcorn and watching a movie together. 





 On Sunday morning, we woke up to make Daddy breakfast and give him some gifts.  There aren't too many men out there like Mark.  The kids adore him and want to be by him all the time.  The boys  and our daughter have a great role model!




 And so do Mark and I.  Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of Mark's dad stopping by (he snuck in for dinner since the kids were sick), but my parents stopped by for dinner.  It was fun to celebrate all the important men in our lives.


Dads should know how much their kids admire them and know how blessed they are to have a family that loves them!!!  Happy Father's day (almost a month late)!

No comments:

Post a Comment