Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, July 8, 2013

Decompressing

I love to travel and see the world, but I also love being home with no plans.  We are still trying to get back into some kind of routine.  The only difference is they got used to sleeping together and with their cousins, so now we have naps together and multiple babies in our bed at night.  I haven't complained!  It does make it hard to get up and do what needs to be done...oh well there is always next week!






 
 
We did fit in a few park dates and even went to a movie with their cousin.  They did great and loved the snack pack!


Ireland and Lincoln had some bonding time together with MeMe!  These two haven't really interacted together, but this time they were having fun with each other.  So cute!



We are into our second week at home and I still feel like we are decompressing from our trip.  Things need to be done, but right now I'm having fun at home with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment