Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sea World

 
Monday arrived and our kids were a little tired.  Had we known, we probably would have taken this day off to enjoy the house, but we preserved and went to Sea World.  I had never been and am glad we got to see what we saw.

 First we watched the Sea Lion show.




 And then we made it to the whales!  This was the coolest thing I've ever seen.  These huge animals were simply amazing!!!  After the show we found a little dug out where you could see under the water and there just happened to be one in the tank-they are such neat animals!







 We tried to get family photos...


 We rode on some rides, but it was hot.  Luckily we packed an extra set of clothes, so they enjoyed a splash yard!  Even Mack was loving this!





 Each day after standing in 95 degree weather, we would put on our suits (enjoy some cocktails) and let the kids swim.  My mom found this boat and it worked well with Mack.  he could ride around the pool with out getting wet.  He also had new dump trucks and water guns to entertain him.  My parents took care of the little man!








Sea World was really cool, but I think it would have been better to wait on that one.  The adults enjoyed it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment