Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tons of Trucks-Third year

Since Mack's ANC keeps rising, we keep letting him have experiences out of the house. This was our third year to attend a truck event here in town. The kids love it-me not so much:)...every truck, car, bus, van etc. has kids climbing everywhere and honking the horns. So, it's a blast for the kids! 


It was even more fun because they got to spend time with their cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. 








The smiles on their faces say it all!



 
I am not sure there could be a better event for Mack-the only down side was when he saw the helicopter because he started to have some anxiety.  He thought he had to go on it and got fearful.  We immediately retreated:)
 
It's nice to have other things to blog about instead of sad things-We enjoy the happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment