Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mack is a Total Daddy's Boy

Many little boys look up to their daddies, and Mack is one of those boys! Mack, Lincoln and Avery are so lucky to have Mark.  He is totally involved in their lives and is the one on the ground playing with them.  Mack is obsessed with him and I am starting to see this relationship develop with Lincoln.  Their eyes light up and momma is pushed to the side.  At least I have Avery who would like to be a part of me:)

It's amazing to see these relationships develop.  Mack is older, so I'm seeing more of a son/daddy relationship at a different stage.  I know eventually it will be both boys following him around.

This past weekend was a work weekend at the lake.  Everytime Mark turned on a machine, Mack was right by his side!  It didn't matter where he was.  Mark was mixing concrete to fix our fountain and Mack was there to help out!










 
When we got home, it was time to work at our house.  He hasn't wanted to sleep during nap time (which is a whole new post, but I thought I would hate no naps-no!  It's so nice to be able to do more in the afternoons.  And we're all back to sleeping in)  so he was outside helping daddy get the tractor ready.  Then he hopped on his truck and followed Mark around the yard for close to an hour. 
 
 
Lucky for Mark, he will have two admires!  I found this post from right before Mack got sick: Mack and Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment