Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday Post


Here's a random Friday post!  This is our week through pictures:

Mark and I (and my dad) are running a 5K on the 27th-we are in training!  Papa H. was nice to walk with Lincoln so we could run on the trail with the other two.  We could see them for miles away.


There is no stopping this guy.  He wants to be like his brother and sister so bad.


These three were ready for the Cardinal opening day


They get to go to their first game in a couple of weeks.  They can't stop talking about all the food they get to eat!


Go Cards or Go Home-is what they're saying 




Avery likes to get herself ready for bed...this is how she came out of her room:) 


Add caption






Daddy brought this home-his new dump truck and Mack was full of excitement 


On the trail


Happy Friday everyone!!  We get to go see baby Clydesdale's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment