Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photo Opportunity

After church we were able to get them together for some picture! As you can see they slowly started to ruin their outfits as the day went home. It didn't matter-they played with chalk and dug in the dirt! We love seeing them play!


















After we left the lake we headed to Nanny and Papa H.'s house for dinner. There they were reunited with their cousins. It's getting easier with them together because they play. And when I say easier it doesn't mean there wasn't barf and other crazy things happening from kids!!!!







It was a long day and they crashed!! We had another holiday filled with family-thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment