Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Preparing for the Hunt

Our Easter weekend was calm and spent at the lake. There were many cute moments (and its been a very long time since I was able to get my camera out with just my three kids) so this Easter is broken up into three post.

I know someday this may not be true, but my kids truly are best friends and play together! Of course, Avery thinks we are best friends because we are the only girls. If you have ever spent time with them you can see and feel their love for each other.

With this being said, their time away from each other has been stressful. Our good news about Mack has let us calm down and feel a little safer being away from home. I think the kids can sense this, because they are constantly asking for each other and seem much less winey. Mack and Avery made a plan and got to sleep together-it actually worked!

We spent the morning shopping-because it's really easy to do at the lake and the afternoon decorating eggs. When the little ones went to bed, the Easter bunny got busy! Our morning was crazy, but having them wake up with their baskets and hunt the eggs was unforgettable. It's exciting to be the parent hiding the eggs!












Mum brought the kids outside before bed to show them these rockets. Avery loved shooting them in the sky!





I'm pretty sure none of them ate food... Just straight candy! this eluded to no naps-who needs to nap when you have so many people to play with?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment