Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sometimes I'm in Shock

In my past posts I've talk about our Lincoln being a crazy man. Some days I'm in shock at what he does, but everyday I laugh so hard with him. He's naughty and he knows it! My love grows stronger as I watch him trying new things and try so hard to be like his siblings.

He has no fear and is TOTALLY his own person. I admire his uniqueness-but how do you stop such an active baby? We shall learn as time goes by-in the meantime, I'm going to take pictures and document this! He is one funny kid!!

He gets on all the bikes!

I think overalls are going to be his look-it fits his personality (kind of like his uncle)

I try to ignore his running so maybe he will come back, but nope he will keep going.  I tried hiding as he trucked down the driveway yesterday to see how far he would go...and there was not a limit for him.  I ended up sprinting down to bring him back.:)



This was a morning I wouldn't let him climb up on a chair so he could reach the candy jar.
These shoes are fitting for our man!  He is so fast!


This is just one afternoon outside.




 
I am in shock everyday with Lincoln, but it's a hoot to watch him!  This summer should be interesting and full of excitement.  Thank you Lincoln for the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment