Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Do You Think We Have a Future Part 2?

Back when I first started this blog, I posted a funny video of Mack and Avery singing together with a little piano-titled, Do You Think We Have a Future?  They were both babies:You Tube (the video from the old post won't work) This video is one of my favorites and makes me laugh!

Lately, I've been hearing Avery on the piano-especially when things are happening with Mack-it's like her way of calming the house down. Well, yesterday I finally got them on video. Mack joined her and I think it goes well with the video of them as babies. They are still loud, but now you can hear a little tune...a little ;)


I can't wait to start them with lessons-I regret never sticking with it!  At least they have the piano to get used to playing.  It also helps their older cousin is always playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment