Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Egg Dying Experts

These three (actually, Lincoln was only allowed to watch-it was in our best interest) went crazy with the eggs. I thought it would only be few minutes, but they kept working and then moved to their hands...







We spent a lot of time out on the deck. Mum thought to bring out the summer toys-I think they're getting a bit excited!

Whew! What a great time celebrating our Jesus Christ! I hope to instill that aspect of Easter in them as they get older. I think they enjoyed being at a church after all the prayers we've been doing at home (and the thousands of amazing people-keep them coming)

No comments:

Post a Comment