Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, April 18, 2013

COOLNESS

I Keep writing about the amazing people in our lives...
 Well, this wonderful woman at Mid City Lumber has been sweet to Mark and our kids.  Her father made our kids a car after Mack was born.
 As Mark was leaving today for Mack's appointment, he came into the house with this box full of handmade trucks and boats!  Oh My Oh My!
 We kept the pink dump truck (for Avery) and sent the rest to the hospital in St. Louis!  What an amazing gift to others. 

I haven't written (or taken a picture-much of it is too emotional for me) about another amazing opportunity Mack had-It was a fROG (Forever Rely On God).  Mack received a fROG in the mail and it meant a lot to us.  With the fROG, was a letter from a three year old boy who was born with half a heart.  His letter was directly to Mack and explained life in the hospital.  I had heard about this little boy through a sweet friend at work. I was told his story in the beginning of our journey and it was so emotional for me.  People are amazing.  People are kind.  These stupid people (the ones hurting people-like in Boston) who TRY and ruin things for us will NEVER replace the good things people do!!!

Some other kids will get to enjoy these awesome trucks and many kids will have some FROGS jumping to them soon!  Just remember the smallest gesture can be the biggest memory in someones life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment