Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Making a Splash

Ahhh to be young and care free as little ones are! I remember the days when freezing cold water out of the hose wasn't cold...

These two don't seem to mind either.  Mack just jumped in with his clothes on.  They can spend hours outside together and be completely content.  This was a Friday night and we decided to make pizzas on the grill.  Mark and I blew up their pool and let them have at it.  It was really hard to get them inside.  This night was made for making a splash and hopefully a memory for them!
Mark taught them how to drink from the hose!



No comments:

Post a Comment