Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just a Little Friday Night Fun

For a rare occasion, I went to a friends house for a Friday evening!  Mark took the kids to his parents and all his family was there-including his sweet Aunt Molly! They played with their cousin and received fun gifts from Aunt Molly.  I am lucky (as I always say) to have such a sweet husband who knows when I need to get out.  He was also so thoughtful and took pictures for me. 
Mack and Cohan-just hanging!

Lincoln is always just hanging around:)


These pictures made me smile!  they are so dang cute together.  I am very glad my kids get to grow up the way I did with cousins around.  They are lucky to have Cohan so close in age.

These are the cool bubble guns Aunt Molly got them.  They have had fun every night with them.


Thanks Mark (and the family) for giving me time out!

No comments:

Post a Comment