Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Boys Just Want to Have Fun

Mack had a special day with me-it was our date day. We tried out Bonkers (an indoor playground) for the first time.  To make our time even better Cohan came with Nanny (because his mom and dad were in the hospital with Ireland)!  The two of them had fun-it's interesting to see how they play.  Sometimes it's together and other times it's totally separate.  We played a little and then had some lunch together. 
He loves being an only child

They have a special area for children under three!



Nanny and I kept putting money in these cars (such a rip off:)), but they enjoyed it.


I hope my little man and I can have more dates in the future!  It was fun to have his ONLY boy cousin and Nanny with us!  I love you Macklin!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment