Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween and a Worlds Series

We were VERY lucky to attend a World Series game on Saturday night!
 
We loaded the kids up in the afternoon and headed to my parent's house. When we got there we were greeted by 2 aunts, 2 uncles, my 90 year old grandpa, baby Owen, and my cousin (that I haven't seen in a long time)! My kids were shy as usual, but I loved catching up with everyone. 
We ate SO much food!
 
Papa 2 loves to trick Avery-since she's so shy-it takes her a while and then she doesn't leave him alone!


 My brother and sister-in-law offered to take my kids for the night (such a treat).  When we heard Owen was coming, we got our favorite babysitter in St. Louis to watch the two "not so babies".  Lincoln wanted to take care of Owen!  I left my camera so Ms. Kristina could take pictures.  These are the cute pictures we got to come home to:





 
We headed to the stadium early.  It was a must with the Clydesdales trotting around the stadium!

 
 

My parents have had these seats since the new stadium opened 7 years ago, so we know all the people around us...and yes they photo bomb every picture!
We had too much fun!!!
 

 
From the pictures I got on my phone the kids had fun trick or treating and having a sleep over!


This is the BEST picture!  I LOVE Mack's smile. 
It was a night to remember. I am so thankful for my kids getting a sleepover and my parents letting Lincoln sleep in their room. This was the first night away from Mack in a long time!  It's healthy to have nights like this with your husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment