Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Everyday Livin....


 
Sometimes it can be hard not staying home and missing out on everyday activities...
 
but nothing is hard when we know our kids are loved, activities are planned, and they get to have play dates with other kids in their class.  Some times I get to be there for drop off and pick up (and the occasional pop in), but Meme is the one that gets them dressed and out the door in the morning and then has the energy to take them to Chucky Cheese!  Last week it was the mall!  If I can't be at home with them, this is the next best thing.  We are so thankful for our "third" parent.  I can't wait to share her with my wonderful friend this winter and next year.  Lincoln will love having someone younger than him-Baby C, our crew is ready.
 
Yesterday was a hit!  They loved getting to have a special event after school. 
 
 
 
 
 



All these bring a smile to my face at work-especially during parent teacher conferences! 

No comments:

Post a Comment