Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lazy Saturday

Saturday was such a cozy day! We spent the whole day in our pjs to run errands, play with toys, and watch movies while it rained. The kids have been begging for hot cocoa-we told them it had to be cold...unfortunately the weather has been HOT this fall! Saturday was our first cold rainy fall day!!! It was the perfect day for hot cocoa!!  The begging started at breakfast though...we made until lunch.
After naps, we finally got dressed and headed out! We shared a special celebration with some close friends who got engaged-YEAH!!!!
Then, we met up with Nanny, Papa H., Cohan, and Ireland.

For the first time in a long time, Lincoln did great!!!

They all did great!









This gave us hope for the next night when my brother, sister-in-law and three nieces came to town to have dinner together...we thought wrong.  It must have been a good Saturday for our little boy to sit through dinner-or it was he loved holding Ireland's hand (and Nanny pumped him full of food).
 
I love this weather!  I didn't feel guilty about being inside because it was cold out there!  Can you tell I'm ready for cold weather?




No comments:

Post a Comment