Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time around the house...

We travel a lot between St. Louis and the lake, but the last two weekends have been spent at home with just the four of us. I was feeling like I was missing out with my family at the lake...I am not sure if it's the whole pregnancy thing, but I have been feeling like I am missing out on a lot of social things! Luckily, my future sister-in-law met me for pedicures on Sat. and I got out of the house (I needed that)!
We have friends, but the past two weekends it felt like everybody already had plans. I guess it's my over sensitive body right now, but man we need a night out! I can't wait when this baby is born to go out on the town:) As I was feeling sorry for myself, my husband wanted to sit out on the patio and talk while he enjoyed some beverages. It was wonderful and made me feel so much better-why else do you marry your best friend if you're not going to spend time with them (not talking about babies)! Anyway, long intro to a quiet weekend at the Watson's house. After talking to my close friends, I realized it's not just me! Sometimes life is just quiet and calm...
Here are some pictures of the weekend:
These are not in order! We had family dinner at our house...
Team work!
I put rice in their water table-great idea and I am glad I did it outside because they had it everywhere! It was great for sensory!
Like I have said...he eats everything!

Here Avery decided to get all my underwear out and put it on! Pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment