Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In-Door Activities Begin

Today Avery woke up early and went to bed really late, so I knew it was going to be a day that needed some organized activities. I told Miss Mallory there were lots of things upstairs in our "craft drawer" and shaving cream!
When the weather is nice they can be outside and run all their energy out. As it's changing we need to get creative!
She had Avery paint coffee filters with water colors-they turn out so cool. I was told she was more interested in the water than the paint.
Then Mark and I found these amazing pictures on our camera!


This is what happens with shaving cream. I always loved when we would do this in the preschool room-to work on fine motor skills, but it looked a little different with my one and two year old. WHAT FUN! I LOVE seeing them get messy!
I have said this before-these are some good times! Just wish it was like this in the evenings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment