Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011-Oh What a Night

A couple of years ago when I was pregnant with Avery, I was waiting for the doctor and saw the idea of making a gold fish costume. It stuck with me and this was the year to try it! First we had to find an orange hooded sweatshirt...you would think this was easy, but it wasn't. Finally I found the one below:
Then, you cut orange cupcake liners in half and hot glue them on the front and back for the gills-below are the directions:

Afterwards, you hot glued a ping-pong ball (cut in half) to the hood for the eyes! She looked so cute! Mack was a dog this year because he has taken an interest in Cooper, so we thought it fit him perfectly!
He was not sure about the ears!

We started at Mark's parents house. Of course we didn't leave there until much later-there was lots for them to see and do! We took them to a few houses around their neighborhood and Jane had many snacks for them. We had pizza and were off to our next destination.
Uncle Jack and Aunt Meagan's house!
They liked seeing the different kids come to the door.
And last we came to Aunt Heidi and Uncle Scott's house-also home of Cohan! Here was a great photo opportunity!
Oh what a night! I LOVE Halloween now that we have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment