Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, October 21, 2011

Soon We Will Be a Family of Five

Today we learned we were going to have another baby boy! I read in the doctors office, "Because we thought boys were so fun, we decided to have another one" and thought that was pretty funny. Mark and I couldn't be more excited! And even though Mack and Avery are so little they can sense the excitement in our house.

At thirteen weeks the ultrasound technician predicted/guessed a GIRL...this is what I have held on to and Mark did as well. I had a weird feeling that I shouldn't get attached to the idea because they can be wrong (my friend was told a boy and she is having a girl). I think I can speak for Mark that we are glad to be surprised! Our family is growing and what an exciting time. I feel this baby more than the other two and after seeing him in an ultrasound I know why. The lady was shocked to see how much he was moving. We go for another ultra sound next week to make sure he has a strong heart-this is what we had to do with Mack since Avery was born with heart issues (she is fine now). I am excited to see him again!
We still have a long way to go and A LOT of planning to do, but for today we want to take in this new exciting news...
Soon we will be a family of five with two boys and a little girl!

1 comment: