Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Few Funnies

I have two things I just have to share! Today Avery spiked a fever and we had to go to the doctor this afternoon. At this point it's all a waiting game to find out what is wrong-hopefully it goes away because if not then we have to go back and do some test! Even though it hasn't be very fun around our house, there has been some really funny events that have happened:
*The other day Mack was trying to take some of Avery's food as she sat in her chair. She proceeded to put her hand over his face a shove him to the ground. I was in total shock and trying to figure out what to say or how to act...I think she realized what she had done and saw the look on my face, because she ran off. I thought she was running away, but then I saw she stopped at the stairs (where her time out spot is) and put herself in time out! I didn't know what to say or do except share my story:)!
*Tonight after we brought her fever down we put both kids in the bath. Mack walked by Avery in the tub and tooted in her face-this made us giggle a little bit so he started laughing as well. This in turn, directed Avery to his private area. Avery became very concerned! She thought he was hurt and tried to poor water on it...oh man! She couldn't stop saying Oh Uh Mack! I couldn't help but laugh at this!
Like I have said before, they are both very different! The events only get more entertaining! Hope you all find these as funny as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment