Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's Behind the Door

WHAT IS BEHIND THE DOOR?
Avery has learned to open and close all the doors. Today she asked for a pad of paper and a pen, so I gave it to her. Next thing I hear is the two of them giggling. She was sitting on her potty writing and Mack snuck in to get in on the action. Then she shut the door. Later, I was putting away clothes in my bedroom and Avery was in the bathroom. Then Mack crawled in...Avery shut the door. All I could hear behind the door were more giggles and when I tried to open the door Mack pushed it shut! I had to push my way in and here is what I found:
Avery was putting hair band on him-I love it!
She is pretending this is lip stick
Again, it's only the beginning! They are too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment