Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, July 18, 2011

Can't WAIT for Them to REALLY Help

Avery is always mimicking me in everything I do-it's really fun to watch. Lately she has been "walking" her babies just like we do with Mack. Today she was determined to put shoes (Mack's shoes) on her baby. She even propped her baby in the jumper so she could get underneath to get the shoes on.

I used to be able to get my cleaning done in the morning while they played...not anymore. Every time I try to swift Avery takes that away and now when I get the vacuum or the hand vacuum out Mack takes that. I have been all about getting them involved-Avery feeds Cooper and wipes down her high chair every night with a wipe. In fact, I have been excited to start a helper chart. She LOVES to clean up her toys as well-okay that might be a little extream. We actually make her pick them up! It's either that or time out (I will write about that later). It's funny to see them do this, but I am such a clean freak and clean everyday, so it will be a lot better when they can really help! me

I didn't catch him, but this was righ afterwards...it's running


She takes the cloth part off and throws it away

No comments:

Post a Comment