Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lemons? Really?











The first time this happened I didn't get any pictures, so this time I had to grab my camera.
The first time I ran to the bathroom and suddenly everything was silent...so what does any mom do? Run out to see what could possibly be happening! There they were hanging out on my bedroom floor. Avery was throwing pieces of granola bar to her brother. He loved it.
The second time I was making dinner and they were in the living room playing. Mind you, when Mack is playing he is very loud! Avery can entertain herself forever, but Mack is everywhere. So again when I didn't hear any noise I ran to the scene of the crime. There I found Avery and Mack with pieces of Lemons! She had dug them out of my water and proceed to give Mack one as well. He LOVED it! Hung on to it all night-so the pictures are from when I finally got them at the table for dinner. They still had them in their hands. Now when we go out to eat, Mack is entertain by a lemon.
Oh man these two are fun, but a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment