Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, July 8, 2011

Just another Thursday...Kind of

We try hard around our household to never over book ourselves or our children. It is hard to not plan out the week and have something to do everyday (especially for me)! Through Mark I have seen how nice it is to just wake up and decide we want to do something. He would always get irritated when I had things planned every weekend. So this summer, I have tried hard to just go with the flow and do what we want when we want. On Wednesday I contacted my friend Sara to have a playdate for Thursday morning with her daughter Corrine-it was supposed to be outside with water, but the weather was not nice. It was fun to catch up and fun to watch them "play" (parallel), but by the end they were more interactive with each other. My kids had fun and were very tired afterwards!

Not sure why all the pictures are so foggy...

No comments:

Post a Comment