Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Time Goes Too Fast!

How does this happen? How do they grow up so fast? All three of my babies intrigue me! Each one is so different yet they are such great friends.

Lincoln was the quietest baby and today you always know where he is. My friend sent me this baby picture of Lincoln and my sister in law sent the picture of Lincoln at the park yesterday. It made me stop and think of my memories of all my babies. While you are in it, it seems to be a long haul! Now looking back, it was the shortest part of my life! Now, I miss those late night snuggles!!
Tomorrow I'm stepping back from our plans and spending a day at home playing with them! So glad I have times like these to appreciate how precious time is. My babies won't be babies for long!











No comments:

Post a Comment