Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Where Has a Whole Week Gone?

I can't believe it's been a week since I updated our blog! I am into my last two weeks of school and it feels like there's SO much to do. I'm trying to keep calm and putting a lot of other things off (like this blog) until May 17th! May 17th is my last day of work until August.

Once school is out, the fun for summer will begin and I can get a lot of things finished that have been on the back of my mind!

We have been enjoying being outside and spending time together. Mack is doing great and has made it four weeks since his last blood transfusion!!! And...our doctors have found a pharmacy in Illinois who will make his medicine in a gummy bear kind of pill. It sounds too good to be true and has us very excited. Wish us luck!!!

Avery spent the whole day at school and finally crashed!


Then she had her first play date outside of our circle of friends!  They are good buddies and I loved visiting with her mom.

Then they all had a play date with an old great friend!







We went out to dinner and ice cream on Saturday-this made some kids really happy!


Lincoln was in a food coma!


Today is going to be a day full of transfusions for Mack...like 5 hours worth of time at the hospital.  Hopefully we can get this new medicine and won't be at the hospital as much.  Happy May!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment