Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gardening-Watson Style

For the past few years we have been mastering our gardening skills-I'm pretty sure they will never be fully mastered, but we feel pretty comfortable with what we have started.  The kids are enjoying the care of it (lets see how they are when it gets hot) and they are learing to not dig in it anymore.  Avery came around the other day with Basil in her hand eating it-I love she's learning how to eat fresh!




 Avery needed a little snooze!
 Lincoln got to ride with daddy in his big dump truck.  We needed a lot of mulch!

 
 I asked Mack to plant one cucumber plant...he did, in his dump truck!
 
I just hope everything grows strong this year-my goal is to learn how to can!

No comments:

Post a Comment