Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, June 3, 2013

A New Family Activity

Last year we got a double bike trailer, but only had one bike! It has been our goal to get another bike and figure a way to carry another baby.
Finally, this Sunday we got a second bike and a seat to attach to my bike. Then after naps we headed to the trail! Papa H. Joined us-he is an expert biker!!! They loved having him with us.

I thought they would all protest their helmets, but they were thrilled to be going it didn't matter. We made sure to pack snacks and they just giggled the whole time enjoying the scene.

It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!! Mark and I had to take turns pulling the trailer and I'm sore today! I thought it would be easy, but now I'm excited to have this family activity that can also be a workout!

Next weekend we are going to attempt a 12 mile bike ride with a dinner stop in the middle. I think the kids will love this adventure. They enjoy getting out in the end and racing the bikes.

Happy Monday Everyone!!















No comments:

Post a Comment