Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Woot! Hoot! Party!!

My oh My New Years has changed.  No matter how late you stay up, they still wake up at the same time.  Our friend's kids got sick and the weather was no fun to drive in, so we made our own party.  This was a nice end to the year.  I am not going to lie and say sometimes I miss being able to have huge plans for New Years, so all those people out there that can...take advantage!!!  Some day we will have those days back, but for now we celebrated 2 and 3 year old style~







Avery is learning to take pictures!

Mark asked me today what my resolution was.  I don't believe in making huge changes, but the small/daily changes are much more helpful.  This year we will experience a lot of change.  Lincoln will turn a year (and we will make it a whole year without a pregnancy), Mack will be healthy, and Avery will surprise us everyday with her knowledge. 
Overall, my goal is to accept people for who they are.  They may not do the things I would do and I don't have to like it-it is what it is.  It's time to move on and have happy, supportive, loving, and positive people surrounding us!  No more spending time thinking about others that don't care the same as we do.  More time thinking about US!!!!

Oh and losing the rest of this annoying baby fat:) haha!  Happy New Year!  We welcome this year as a positive time and hope for Mack's liver to cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment