Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to Life...Back to Reality


Holidays, Holidays, Holidays!!!  I feel like we were so consumed by the holidays.  It's back to life and back to reality.  No more staying in our PJ's all day and playing with our new toys.  This momma was ready to get back to it and more motivated to work and workout than ever before.  That is probably why the new year feels so fresh and revitalizing-you are burnt out from the holidays!

We did a lot of family activities over the break and we also got some play dates in with friends.  The only time I thought to take pictures was this day with their friend!  Corrine came over with her momma and they played for about three hours while the mommas got caught up!  Thank you Sara and Corrine-we can't wait for another break!


 We have only had one day from last week and a few days so far that were "normal", but starting this week is a typical work week, typical 5:45 in the morning work outs, and SWIM LESSONS. 
 
In the past I have taught the lessons-in return a free membership to the gym, but no more!  I want them to learn from someone else and I want to just pay for my membership-so not worth it:)
 
At the beginning of this week we will jump with two feet in to our normal lives and get back into some kind of routine!!!!!
 
But Sunday we played (because we decided to drive back from the lake and they all fell asleep-which messes EVERYTHING up!!!)  So we played.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment