Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We Thought we Had Lost It

Lately my two monkeys have been fighting non stop!  Mack has been purposely pulling her hair and in turn, Avery pushes him down every time he comes near.  Now the biting has started.  Literally, I FEEL LIKE I AM RAISING MONKEYS.

I am not saying that they don't still do these things, but the last couple of days they have been very loving towards each other.  Avery's new thing is to have him sit in her lap-I hope this continues...nope she just bit his foot!  Well, at least we had a few good moments.
You can't see it in this picture, but Avery put her tooth into his head a few weeks ago (not on purpose)







The stories we will have-you can't make this stuff up!

No comments:

Post a Comment