Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family Filled

This was truly a family filled weekend!  Since our "snow day" Mark had been very busy, so we were lucky to have him take a day off on Friday.  Which meant he got to enjoy the kids at the library for some singing and dancing.  Then, we headed to the best pizza place ever-Shakespeares!
As you can see they were pretty happy with this.

I didn't have my camera out very much, so I am missing a lot from our weekend.  My parents came by on Friday and we all went to dinner together-then they spent the night.  That next day, after they left, we had a friend over, went to dinner, and visited Uncle Jack and Aunt Meagan!  The kids left their house exhausted from running around and slept until 8:30 this morning.



When we woke up on Sunday, we had a small breakfast-here is Avery's plate.  She thought it was pretty funny.

We have been extra busy around the house getting ready for baby #3, so furniture is being sold!  I got rid of a couch today and Mark's brothers came over to move some other things out.  This meant cousin Cohan came to play for a short time. 


And for dinner...Papa H. came over (I was lazy and had left overs)  I did however get the camera out for these shots.  Pretty cute!

Thank goodness for family!

No comments:

Post a Comment