Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy, Happy Friday!

Pretty sure we have NEVER experienced this kind of weather! It is kind of weird, but I will take it-especially on my day off. It is about 60 degrees outside.  We headed to the park this morning and I was able to walk a little over a mile while the two peas were in the stroller. Then they were able to run around and play on the big slide. Not much more to say other than Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. independent-I was constantly having to bring him in closer to Avery and I!
First time on a big girl swing!
Always eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment