Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Do You Remember?

Like I have said in previous blogs, grandparents are so important! I wish so badly I had more time with my grandparents.
Tonight Nanny and Papa H came over to say good bye to the babies. They are truly going to miss them. Avery and Mack love thier Nanny and Papa H-and Nanny is so happy to finally have a little girl to hang out with.
Jane has been really sick and hasn't been able to be around, so tonight was special for the kids. This summer will be a lot of catching up. Enjoy the pictures!

Nanny gave Avery jewlery to play with and look what Papa H does with it...I love Mack's face!
So happy
It was time for bed, so Papa H was trying to keep their attention!

I always ask-do you remember when? I want them to always remember these times and gather as many memories as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment