Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coming To An End...

So far on this trip I have taken about 600 pictures. What am I going to do with all these pics? Not sure, but I am excited to get back and begin (trying my best) putting them in some kind of order in a scrap book. We have had a wonderful time here-not only because of the country, but because we have been together as a family for 2 weeks. It has been the best way to really bond with one another. It made me realize it does take a village to raise a child. I am going to organize my pictures and my posts when we get home, so for now here are some random pictures I love.

We are off to Rome (Roma) tomorrow morning. It's a long drive so our lady has arranged we stop by a winery on our way. I am excited about that! Then we will spend the night in Rome and head out to do the sight seeing on Saturday. We start our journey back on Sunday:( Enjoy!



Oh and I am excited to say I got a pair of Itailian shoes!!!!!!



Papa and Avery
This was in Senea

We took an Italian cooking lesson...it was so ymmy!


Yep!


First popsicle


I love my boy!

We went to the Sea


Last day in Lucca

She tried Squid

No comments:

Post a Comment