Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, June 27, 2011

Planes, Trains and Automobiles-The Watson's Take Italy-Pisa and a Wine Tour

We went to Pisa for a few hours one day...there isn't much to the town-we just wanted to say we went to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa...




Then, on our way to Rome we stopped at this beautiful winery! I can't remember the name of it, but we will get some of our wine soon! We took a tour and then enjoyed lunch while tasting the wine. The owner's wife cooked all the food. YUM!

Avery was trying to bend down like the other girls :)

Mack and Avery loved it too

Again...there will be more post!

No comments:

Post a Comment