Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pizza...

I feel like I am blogged out with our trip! There are so many photos (701 in fact), all of which are on out shutterfly account listed on the side. I think this will be my last post, but I have to say it was a fabulous trip and I am so thankful we got to be part of such an amazing experience! Thank you Mom and Dad-you are my inspiration!
I have to share about our pizza night. This was one (of many) of all of our favorite nights. Mark and Brent got the fire burning and Brent made homemade dough. We all had our drinks and enjoyed cooking together.
When people ask me what my favorite thing was, I have to include this night. It was good family bonding and of course we got to enjoy pizza! On a side note-I had pizza everyday when I was there. The food was the next favorite part of mine.

The first picture is from our front door-and then Bruce and Mark looking at their work


We had all our toppings to the side because first you have to cook your dough and then put on the toppings. Isn't that cool?
Love both these shots

I also had to include these pics. I was showing this slug to my niece Millie and Avery walked by and just plucked it off the wall (mind you we saw so many creatures due to the open house). It made a funny suction sound-then she proceeded to jam her finger in there. I had to take it away!
Overall, nothing can describe our trip! I am happy to have all these memories in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment