Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TREE SUCCESS? NOT SURE!


Since having children we have been cutting down our tree.  I love the idea and I love the build up, but it hasn't always gone smooth.  This year went fairly well...

It was a beautiful day!  The kids got fresh air and were enjoying the time running around.

We were lucky to have Papa H. and Nanny join us in this event.


Family pictures-always fun!





After a long time we (Avery) found the one.  Then we hauled where we could get picked up.


I love their conversations.

Lincoln says YIPPEE!!!


This is a tradition we will continue and the kids love it.  I'm pretty sure this was our best year yet.  Now hopefully our tree makes it through the next few weeks:)
Happy tree decorating to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment