Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Thursday, December 18, 2014

This Holiday is Fun

Wow! Holidays get more fun as your kids get older! We do more, get them out more, and include them more!
We went to our first tree lighting since they've been older...the magic tree!
My kids school created art work which was displayed in the house of the president of Stphens College!
We have had our sweet cousins over to eat pizza, watch Polar Express, and drank hot chocolate!

Mark had a date with his little girl:) they went shopping and had lunch. She dressed herself and even had a purse ready!
I spent time with these cute boys!

Then our kids spent more time with their cousins at aunt Heidi and uncle Scott's house. This allowed mark and I to attend our friends reveal party. We wrapped the box with balloons and I swear I had peeked...
But I was so wrong!!!!

The next day was not seasonal! 70 degrees and the boys finished all the things outside we didn't get to do!
It's the holiday season... Dededado!

No comments:

Post a Comment