Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, December 1, 2014

Princess Tea Party

A few weeks ago I purchased tickets for my mom, Mark's mom, Avery and myself to attend a princess tea party.  What a special treat to have both grandma's there!  Unfortunately, my parents were moving out of the lake house that weekend, so my mom could only stay for a little while.  We had been out of town all weekend and Avery was really worn out from being away from Mark and I.  She was not feeling the princess experience!  She had fun being with her family, which also included   her cousin Ireland!  I think in the future we will see if one of her buddies can come along since she isn't the most social bee around large groups of unfamiliar faces. 













She is the cutest little princess!  I love having these times with her-even if she only wanted to be with me...there could be a lot worse things in life!  Love you Avery Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment