Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, October 6, 2014

Sunday Funday

I have a lot to blog about and no time to do it! So instead I'm going to start with a good old fashion Sunday Funday!  Mark and I were both tired from visiting with friends Saturday night, but I'm very glad we got our family out!
 
Our town had a Paws in the Park event.  We have gone before, but this was a lot more fun this year.  The kids-and Cooper-got to play, pet animals, eat snow cones and enjoy the morning at our favorite park!





We did have to leave the park in a hurry because Avery had a birthday party to attend and she needed to get in her attire.


 
I've been pressuring Avery to be something other than a princess for Halloween.  After seeing all these princess, it occurred to me, she won't want to be a princess forever.  It might be our third Halloween being a princess, but that is what she loves!  Now if I can just talk the boys out of being Excavators...



Annabelle and Avery are such great buddies.  We are glad she has a best friend already!

No comments:

Post a Comment