Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, October 10, 2014

Summer May be Over

I can't believe we are starting a new season.  It's amazing how much life has changed; Avery turned 5, Mack turned 4 and Lincoln is potty trained.  Summer may be over, but we will have all those great memories and it hasn't stopped us from being outside.

The nights have been beautiful-the below pictures are from an evening where the view couldn't be more perfect.  Especially the people!





We have enjoyed bonfires on the weekends.



Lincoln is always half dressed in my pictures.


Then we had time with our cousins for a BBQ and bonfire.  The Watson kids are a crew!  They love each other and it's fun to have them around.





Avery and Ireland were ready for the camera.





Each season change makes me reflect on how fast things are moving.   Life is easier with the three of them and it makes me appreciate the time we have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment